There are plenty of publications out there related to Parkinsons which provide an alternative way to expand your knowledge and awareness of the condition and relevant research. If you have read something and wish to write a short review we would love to share it for our fellow champions to find out about and possibly comment.
Below is an initial, random list of related reading we will write about over the coming weeks. Please let us know if you have any other books and reviews we can add to this list. See our GoodReads list below too for independent reviews.
- The Inflamed Mind, Ed Robothan
- Brain Storms, Jon Palfreman
- Why we sleep, Matthew Walker
- We do things differently, Mark Stevenson
- The Anitdote, Oliver Burkeman
- Joseph O’Loughlin Series, Michael Robotham
- Decoding the Human Body Field, Fraser, Massey & Wilcox
NB. A listing does not imply we agree or approve of the individual content, These are shared in the spirit of freedom of speech for you to make up your own mind.